Nope… not available yet. BUT…. NOW is the time to give your input. WHERE do you want the reunion? Do you want the reunion to be a weekend affair with the 50th reunion proper on one of the nights? How do you want the reunion to come off (buffet style food, formal dinner, all night finger food, no food at all)? What other things do you want to see at the reunion? Use your imagination and provide input to the reunion committee. How do you make your suggestion?
- One way is to click CONTACT and send a private message to the committee (make sure you tell us to publish your suggestion anonymously if that is your desire). If you don’t tell us to make your suggestion anonymously we will publish your name with the suggestion.
- Another way is to COMMENT (look directly below THIS post). Look for the the words “add a comment” (if there are none) or “x comments” where “x” is the number of comments. Click on that and your comment will go on line once it has been approved (I watch for spam).
Things you should consider when making your suggestion:
- Cost (can everyone afford it?)
- Location (how will everyone get there?)
- Facility size (will the crowd fit?)
- Seating arrangements? (if you want a sit down dinner)
- Lead time? (some venues require booking well in advance and generally need to know about how many people are going) By the way, if you want to help with this, it might be helpful to let the reunion committee know, NOW, that you intend on going to the reunion. We may also need a deposit if we have to pay for booking up front (of course that hasn’t been even discussed yet).
NOTE: Usually I don’t see many responses to posts. I hope that will change with this post. It is important to make your feelings known. I am looking forward to publishing lots of suggestions (even the suggestions are the same).
As of today, there is at least one comment. Check it out below.